Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why do Toshiba bear two weeks to supply a latest motherboard for my laptop?

I enjoy a Toshiba Satellite M60 which I bought about 15 months ago. It have a new mother board contained by December because every time it shut down I got a Blue WIndows peak. Recently it not powering up properly and I took it back to the merchant (who also repairs Toshibas). They told me it would take two weeks to catch a replacement mother board and they cannot work out why the battery is no longer charging. Since I entail a computer for my work I am effectively not working for two weeks - what can I do?

Why do Toshiba bear two weeks to supply a latest motherboard for my laptop?

Because the motherboard is most plausible imported from overseas. There are several reason why your battery isn't charging. It's departed. Your charger is broken. The interface between where you plug contained by the charger and the battery is broken objective the motherboard will have to be replaced.
Maybe near hoping rather than skulk that you may buy another.............

No comments:

Post a Comment