Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why can't I repeat junk mail on my upright?

I ponder the ability to repeat key has be turned off by my husband somehow.

Why can't I repeat junk mail on my upright?

Click Start and after Control Panel. In control panel you will see Keyboard. Double click that to open up the upright options where on earth you can change the Character Repeat rates.
So, you close-fisted if you press the A key, and hold it down, it will singular type one letter, and after you have to type a space in the past you type another A.is that what you mean?
step to settings



double click on accessiblity options



uncheck use filter keys



I hope this woud solve your problem.
i dont understnad what u tight?if he turned it off look for a route to turn it on then,jump to start button i think u will find your mode from there
The repeating memo delay and speed is set surrounded by the Contol Panel, under Keyboard. You'll see sliders and assessment boxes so you can get things correct.
how to value

No comments:

Post a Comment