Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why can't I move my laptop minus it have an error?

My Dell Inspiron 8200 laptop is three years weak and works great---except that I can't move it!! Even to shift it on my desk! I've recieved the "blue screen of death" a little times, and more commonly just a blue error message blind. I have to power it sour at that point, sometimes being competent to turn it right back on, but sometimes have to wait hours. I though it would be to move it if I shut it down first, afterwards move it, but even then it hasn't alwasys needed to turn back on once I've repowered it. I'm petrified of moving it very soon, but am really missing being competent to sit on my couch with it! This problem have only be occuring since I had the knotty drive reinstalled, about 4 months ago. Any design? Where to go for aid? Thanks so much :)

Why can't I move my laptop minus it have an error?

I'm thinking it may be a bad adapter. You should buy a modern one and see if it helps. Also you should try upgrading your memory card. I other got the blue eyeshade on my computer when I had too oodles things running. This had to do beside the amount of memory I had to run things. If your complex drive is almost full then it can end in things to run very slow. You should remove programs and files that are not human being used much. After that run a registry cleaner. I recommend Registry First Aid and or CCleaner. Another thing that make things run slow is anti virus software like Norton or Mcafee. I use AVG Free which take a lot smaller number space.
It may be time to think in the region of a new computer if you own had it for three years, I assume that you could have gotten one a year ago and it may enjoy been pheasable, it you own the money, I suggest just buying a fresh one.
Sounds like a discouraging contact/connection related to the hard drive, Could be dirty, corroded or bent. A obedient service shop might be able to fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment