Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why do I hold two different on-screen volume indicators on my HP Pavilion dv9000?

I believe when I first started using the computer, I with the sole purpose had one indicator.

Why do I hold two different on-screen volume indicators on my HP Pavilion dv9000?

Perhaps, the operating system installed on your notebook is Windows Media Center Edition. By defaulting, Media Center OS is bundled with On-Screen Display software. And if you hold installed On-Screen Display software seperately, then you could experience such an issue. To troubleshoot this problem, you may disable Ehtray from Startup tab. Follow these steps and check the results:



1. Click Start and select Run.

2. In the Open box, type MSCONFIG

3. Press Enter.

4. Click the Startup tab.

5. From the register of Startup items, search whether Ehtray is available.

6. On finding Ehtray entry, uncheck this box.

7. Click Apply and restart the computer.



I believe this should resolve the problem. All the best. how to get a girl with a boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment