Friday, September 17, 2010

Why can I not install this software on my laptop?

I enjoy a CD to install a webcam on my laptop and I cannot return with it to run. I have done adjectives the ususal things you would do like move about to start/run/install or setup. Tried just plugging the webcam contained by and letting the wizard do it. It doesn't recognize in attendance is a CD surrounded by the drive. Can't imagine why. It isn't the disc player, it works fine. Any ideas?

Why can I not install this software on my laptop?

I hold a notebook computer. The best way that I hold found for installing something like your trellis cam is to leave the compact disc out of the drive. Connect your camera to the computer. Wait until the wizard asks you to put the CD contained by. Put it in and it should verbs installing the webcam and its software.

No comments:

Post a Comment