Friday, September 17, 2010

Who have window vista?

if so how do you close to it?

i think i want it.

Who have window vista?

I own windows vista home undeveloped and its worked good for me so far =) I resembling the look of it and stuff. All my software and stuff works on it fine..if it didnt I think they would hold released it much later.
I did until I get smart. Got tired of nothing working right next to it, no drivers, applications not working, etc. Get a obedient, easy to use overt source operating system instead, for free, at www.kubuntu.org.
I have it on my laptop. I haven't have any problems with it but. I have hear some bad things nearly it though.
I have Vista Ultimate and in that are pluses and minuses to it. Biggest negative self Symantec Antivirus (as of last week) not have a version for the 64-bit edition. Biggest plus is the 'Aero' Interface which allows you to scroll through adjectives of your windows using the desktop so you see them on a rolodex. You can (with Ultimate) own a moving desktop, like from your own video files or any others.



Do I recommend it? Not if you enjoy XP already and you just surf, download music, use it for typing, checking email, or even gaming beside it. If you do play games, there are not highly many games out in attendance that you can just install and play; it usually take some tweaking and investigating to get them to work. Unfortunately, most programs out today do not support Vista so you will run into compatibility issues next to a lot of them.



Get it if you are looking into buying a clean computer, don't if you just want the upgrade, it's not worth the money (in my inference.)

No comments:

Post a Comment