Friday, September 17, 2010

Why are Gateway computers not as popular as other brands?

I purely want to know if there are any solid reason not to buy a Gateway.

Why are Gateway computers not as popular as other brands?

the gateway company has see better days and they probably will eventually be bought out by dell or hp. also their support sux



gateway computers just dont own lasting power compared to dell or hp or a custom computer
they tend to be a apposite computer best buy carries them
When we be shopping for a new computer, we notice that gateway computers were plentifully more than the other computers. We did our research and didn't find a reason to spend more money for one and the same thing within a different brand.
They're great lappys. I've had mine for over a year and my little sister bought a investigational one last month. My friends at institution have adjectives kinds of Gateways and merely the sloppiest kid I know (the dude litterally got so silly that he threw his laptop around) has a broken one. Everyone else's Gateways work without fault fine.



I've read on some forums that the hinges crack smoothly, and out of the 7 Gateways that I've seen/see on a regular basis, simply that one that I mentioned early have had a broken hinge.



Support knowledgeable, I went online because I couldn't contact anyone through the phone. Their phone service be horrible but the online help be a ton more helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment