Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why do i lose my wireless Internet nouns when i plug surrounded by my acer laptop to charge?

So.. I own an acer aspire 5050/3050 series laptop. and the battery natural life is only approx. 2 hours.. so i'll be on the internet for around that time and after it is necassary for me to charge my laptop. so the right when i plug in my laptop to charge it while i'm still using my laptop, the wireless internet nouns drops. Why is it doing this, is there some setting i must amend, someone help please !?

Why do i lose my wireless Internet nouns when i plug surrounded by my acer laptop to charge?

I'm have the same exact problem beside the same exact laptop. I'm trying to digit it out myself... By the way, do you hold a NetGear router?



Edit: Ok, I think I get it. You see the battery duration icon on the bottom right, double click on it, and tweaking it to maximum performance, and on the bottom you should see wireless lan, wired lan, and card bus... turn them adjectives on. hit apply, and plug in your charger, tolerate me know if this works for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment