Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why can't i put my laptop into hibernate?

I replaced my unyielding drive and reinstalled windows XP from the disk that come with it but presently I can only restart and turn past its sell-by date, what did I miss?

Why can't i put my laptop into hibernate?

You probably have not installed the graphics display drivers of the laptop.



If your hibernate chance is disabled when you click the start>turn off computer button, you surely haven't installed the graphics drivers and hence is not supported.



If you hold already installed the graphics drivers, then you will want to set up the option manually.



right click on desktop > select properties > peak saver > power (button at the bottom)

spawn your changes suitably.



you should enable hibernate route.



good luck.
you can't newly close the laptop and make it sleep??
for hibernate right click on desktop & open properties--then budge on screen shareholder tab -- click on power in Moniter power column. Now within power saving option click on hibernate & afterwards choose the settings as desired by u.

Bbye

No comments:

Post a Comment