Friday, September 17, 2010

Who can speak about me how to form my laptop wireless?

I estimate I have everything I inevitability, including a router. I don't want to make a net, only to know how to use my notebook wirelessly. I've looked at a bunch of sites, but they start getting confusing, and having me choose option that I don't even see available.



What's a good, straight-forward, well-written site on doing this? Any tips?

Who can speak about me how to form my laptop wireless?

Go to this site, someone will share you everything you need and how to set it up. But I'm 100 percent sure you must setup a framework, we had to beside ours.

We hooked up our dsl modem to our netgear router, created a secured network, to get hold of our three laptops hooked up wireless to the net.

http://www.cybertechhelp.com/forums/...
By going wireless next to your notebook, you can't avoid setting up a network if you want Internet connectivity. That's what the router is for. If you're running Windows XP, be in motion into the wireless network setup wizard somewhere surrounded by the network slice of control panel and the wizard will show you step-by-step how to configure it (it will do most of the configuring for you).
The most simple make it wireless for laptop is

Using DATA-CARD MODEM(because im using it too)



1.please check near ur local Telecomunication Service

rahter or not they Provide Internet Service



2.Buy Data Card Modem (using USB model is more flexible, Some of Modem even already built in software. Its be a sign of Just PLUG IN, they will automaticly setup)



3.GUD luck

No comments:

Post a Comment