Friday, September 17, 2010

Why aren't dvds playing?

Whatever program I use DVDs won't play... In Media Center I seize a crackling noise of the actual audio but it pause regularly and crackes and no video at all... most other programs won't unscrew it at all!



This is since I updated my drivers to the most recent version on Nvidia - but i am convinced it is not a moment ago that as the drivers have be out a while and noone else is reporting problems.. I have the Geoforce Go 7900 GTX for my laptop..

Why aren't dvds playing?

If this happen right after you installed the drivers and it was working since you installed the new drivers.... consequently it only make sense that it is the drivers causing this. Perhaps you get a bungled driver and you should consider downloading that update again, perhaps from a different source. If it still doesn't work... after roll the driver back to the unproved version.

No comments:

Post a Comment