Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why do Acer Computers reject the disc Rom Drive, when runnning Windows Vista?

My computer is brand unknown and is Acer Brand and the Cd - Rom is not reading Cd's or DVD's how can i fix this??Please help me...

Why do Acer Computers reject the disc Rom Drive, when runnning Windows Vista?

I am running Vista also. Your disc Rom is not ready. What did they install to run music and DVD's?



Media player, Power DVD, Sounds to me resembling your problem needs to be looked at contained by Device Manager. See if you see a problem device there.
IF it won't read ANY CDs or DVDs and it's brand spanking new, it sounds like a defective drive.



I'd suggest taking it rear to where you bought it, or if you orrered it, transport it to the nearest Authorized Acer Repair center
Brand new and CDRom Drive inoperative? OMG.. Go and get a settlement or change your computer to a hot one..again
make a connection to my laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment