Friday, September 17, 2010

Who have a mac beside osx?

I enjoy a mac g4 laptop with osx, not os9. I use the airport to connect to the internet. It be taken out of my room by my sister&when I went to use it,I tried to seize online&it said airport hardware not found.Well, her friend just told me that he dropped it later night. Does that suggest that the airport card came dislodged from it's place? If that's the shield,can it b put back? Or do I have need of 2 take it to apple store?

Who have a mac beside osx?

if you are a toolie, it can be efficiently re-connected!



sis may have dinked beside the options.... is the wireless exchange cards still configured in sys prefs?
iv get 1, i would take it bk2the apple store, regardless of whtever condition it is contained by , if its under guarantee ul lose it, cos uv tamper with it!
recover data from the hard drive

No comments:

Post a Comment