Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why do I other draw from an error message when I shut down my laptop?

I enjoy a new Sony Viao laptop and I love it. However, for some pretext I get an error message (Please hang around while program shuts down...) everytime I shut down. It says the something something like the "wireless network" not responding. I do not use wireless as I have a broadband card. Any accepted wisdom?

Why do I other draw from an error message when I shut down my laptop?

even though you use a broadband card..you might have an internal wireless card within it and is on. You would need to be in motion into your network setting and turn your wireless card rotten..that should solve the problem
sounds to me like a driver be installed incorrectly.. or something is interfeering with shutting the internal wireless past its sell-by date.. there should be a

"FN" knob that will shut the wireless off from the the ivories.. (look for the blue FN key and blue (little tower lookin thing) you should be capable of push that combination of keys and turn the wireless on and sour any time you in window... shut it off and see what happen .. it could just be two wireless cards conflicting...
uninstall the wireless card's driver. and hold a virus scan of you computer.
If your computer is not working properly while you are working on it, it could be a problem near device drivers, hardware or software.

Detailed instructions at http://tinyurl.com/yk5zpr

No comments:

Post a Comment