Friday, September 17, 2010

why can i not bring the @ symbol on my laptop grand piano?


why can i not bring the @ symbol on my laptop grand piano?

I truly know what you mean lol



I presume it ends up next to " when you try to use the @ symbol?



On most laptop keyboards it is SHIFT + 2 (the number 2 along the top of the keyboard).



It has something to do next to regional settings, but I never seem to carry it right, because even if I change the regional settings to Unted Kingdom I still own the same problem.

I bet the pound sign doesn't work, right? If this is the satchel, just use Alt + 0163 (numeric keypad beside Num Lock on).



You can also use character map to enter the symbols:

Start >> Run >> type charmap next click OK

Just select the symbol you want, copy it then bond it into where you want
The @ symbol can be created by pressing shift+@'
Try typing "at".
emm you manage to put it in ya sound out ok. lol
because its set for English (USA), you will probably get it by pressing 2 next to caps on. To fix it step to control panel>date,time,regional options>regional & language option and select English (United Kingdom) from the drop down box and then click 'apply'
Sometimes mine swaps over next to the " symbol. (Shift+2).

No comments:

Post a Comment