Wednesday, September 15, 2010

white professors vs. ethnic professors?

do ethnic professors surface this sense of entitlement more than caucasian professors. just wondering, I've worked next to some and for the most part, the caucasians achievement more at ease whereas the ethnic ones stroke like I HAVE to call upon them Dr or professor.



what's your take on this ?

white professors vs. ethnic professors?

I hold had Caucasian professors be only just as pompous and demanding. I truly think it's a personal entity. Some people freshly feel resembling they are entitled to more because of their PhD. I have have some awesome minority/ethnic professor who are lax. Keep truckin.
You know, it is hard to know what is surrounded by a person's head. It could be that the "ethnic" professors are merely trying to establish a line so that students don't lug them for granted. They also may be just looking for for a moment respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment