Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Why do my speakers singular work when earphones are plugged into my microphone jack?

HELP!

My dell laptop speakers one and only work when my headphones are plugged into my microphone jack, and wrapped around my computer so in that is tension at the plug.

Do I hold to send it pay for to dell?(My dell warranty is expired) or can I take it anywhere to achieve fixed? Or is it something I can do on my own?



I'm not completely technically impaired.. I'm usually fairly good, but this is over my commander.

Why do my speakers singular work when earphones are plugged into my microphone jack?

You have to plug them into the headphone jack, silly.
yea it sounds resembling a faulty jack. It can well be repaired at a Best buy, or a nearby computer repair service. It will not cost you that much.
if its a cd you are listen to the cd volume may be down, others sagacious your speakers sux
Hmm sounds a a funkified sound card. it depends, i bet the nouns card is intgrated to the motherboard which can mean you involve a new motherboard. As far as repair it would be best to enjoy dell do it for a high price or of late live with the nouns you have.
See, my psp did one and the same thing to me, but this could be fixed by a computer technician
Open up the computer and check the nouns with your nouns card. It could have come loose from the moterboard. The reality that you need rigidity on the earphone plug is probably a in one piece separate issue. That could either be a short within your earphones themselves or only just a short in the headset jack that is on your computer. You would any have to buy up to date earphones or a hot earphone jack to fix that fastidious problem. I am only roughly 90% sure on that so I would take a look at my nouns card before buying anything spanking new.
get a up to date jack. they're not that expensive to have put within. not much more than $30?

No comments:

Post a Comment